Yb-250 Ceramic Plunger Pump for Pumping Clay Sludge
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||300sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Structure: Radial Plunger Pump
- Drive Mode: Hydraulic Driven Reciprocating Pump
- Type: Radial
- Pressure Medium: No. 46 Hydraulic Oil
- Suction: Less Than 5m
- Main Material: Cast Iron or Cast Iron Lined with Ss304
- Partner: Filter Press or Dry Silos
- OEM: Yes
- Trademark: Nanxing
- Specification: different model will have different size
- HS Code: 8413503190
- Cylinder Number: Duplex
- Pump Shaft Position: Vertical
- Power: Hydraulic
- Working Pressure: 0-2.0MPa
- Head: Less Than 200m
- Piston Material: Alumina Ceramic
- Business Type: Factory
- Colour: as Your Choice
- Transport Package: Nude or Export Standard Wooden Package
- Origin: China
Usage:The plunger pump (piston pump) are designed for transporting sludge (slurry), feeding to the filter press and spray- dryers.
Principle: The plunger pump (piston pump) assembly creates a certain fluid delivery and keeps it to the pressure level necessary for the plant, where the pump is installed, to work regularly.
The plunger pump (piston pump) is, therefore, formed by two cylinders with porcelain piston, by suction and delivery valves, by an air tank and by a manometer, which is placed on the fluid delivery line to check the fluid pressure.
Model: At present, we have five models: YB85, YB120, YB140, YB200, YB250 and YB-300. Their capacities are 0.3M3/h-40 M3/h,the pressure is 1.5Mpa-2.0Mpa.
|Model||Rated Flux (m³/h)||Pressure Range (Mpa)||Rated Pressure (Mpa)||Stroke Frequency(Time/ Min)||Stroke (mm)||Motor Power (kw)||External Size (L×W×H) (mm)||Weight (kg)|
All of our products
1. Full Automatic Filter Press
2. Membrane\ Diagram Filter Press
3. Hydraulic Filter Press
4. Mechanical Filter Press
5. Jack filter press
6. Cast Steel Chamber filter press
7. Round Plate Filter Press
9. Round \ Circular Filter Plates
10. Square Filter Plates
11. Filter Press Accessories
12. Ceramic Plunger Pump
13. Slurry Pump
14. Magnetic Bars
15. Vibrating Screen
16. Ceramic Piston Pump
17. Pug Mill
18. Lab Filter Press
19. Test Filter Press
20. Stone Wastewater Treatment
21. Sewage Treatment
22. Filter Cloth
23. Pump Accessories
Q1: What is the Warranty for the machines?
A1: 12 months for free.
Q2: When can I get the price?
A2: Within 24 hours, if urgent, please directly call us.
Q3: Whether the machine price can be more discount?
A3: In general, our MOQ is 1set with very reasonable price, but if large order, we also can apply to our Manager to appropriately give you a little discount.
Q4: How to ask quotation?
A4: Please note us what tpye of materials, and the flow rate you will require per hour, then we will send you quotation as soon as we can.
Q5: How long will it take to receive my products?
A5: As a general rule, it will take one 15-30 days for us to produce.
NOTE: How to order filter press
1. Directly select the model from our catalog.
2. Tell us some questions as follows:
Slurry temperature, ph value, the flow rate